Classified Ads Guy

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I love classified ads. You can find anything there. A roomate, a car, a used tv, a massage from a post opp trans-sexual. Anything. They are so simple. I hope Craigslist never changes their design. Simple clear, just about the same sophistication as if you would scribble your ad on the back of a bathroom wall. "I got this to sell. Wanna buy it? Social media, schocial media. I just placing ads and selling stuff and looking at ads and buying stuff. This blog is all about the wonderful and sometimes (thankfully so) seedy world of classified ads. I hope they stay with us forever! Your comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. look at this page, this is one of the nice post regarding on classified ads but you may also look for free posting of classified ads if you want.

    ReplyDelete

Banner